I’m a bit impulsive. I suffer with a runaway gob and sometimes I agree to challenges or just dive in without thinking them through. Metaphorically speaking, I like to push myself to the edge. Occasionally I throw caution to the wind and jump off it. Paul is the pragmatic planner who thinks about the soft landing [...]
Top End tourist enjoying the bloke factor – Image by neilspicys While the Sydney and Melbourne continue a self-proclaimed tug-of-war for Australia’s best city award, Darwin freewheels into Lonely Planet’s world top ten for “X-Factor”. We arrived in Darwin after spending a couple of months exploring Australia’s remote northwest and the Northern Territory in a cramped camper [...]
We couldn’t understand why our bikes were stopping on a steep decline. Had the brakes developed a mind of their own? Was the earth’s gravitational force shifting? Maybe we were being sucked into another time through an invisible wormhole? Time to put our imaginations away. We were being introduced to the ‘calmer’ East Coast wind with a [...]
I often wonder what made me long to wander, and more specifically, the moment I decided to stop dreaming, face my fears and just do it. I remember, even way before I set a foot or a wheel on a trail, I would glaze over at the mere mention of handbags. But backpacks? They intrigued [...]
Spread the love…..LIKE Chronic adventures on Facebook
- Warning: Your Travel Blog Could be Under Serious Scrutiny January 10, 2013
- Can You Take Kick-Ass Photos With a Point and Shoot Camera? November 8, 2012
- The Trials of Australia’s Longest Bike Trail October 16, 2012
- The Squeaky Clean Secrets of Jervis Bay July 7, 2012
- Scary Storms and Super Cell Freaks: Never a Dull Day in Queensland November 28, 2012
- Owwwwww….. How to Feel Good With Arthritis May 15, 2013
- Deeper Travel: The Enchantment of Carnarvon Gorge April 22, 2013
- Young People Show Their Budgie Power For Young Care March 24, 2013
- The Best Job in the World is Back March 6, 2013
- Moving, Getting Rid and Letting Go February 28, 2013
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: I didn't know you had an accident Anita. So many ...
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: Thanks Sarah, I really appreciate that and I hope ...
- sarah: great blog Tracey! from a person with chronic pain...
- Anita Mac: Love your attitude Tracey - you inspire me! My ac...
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: Thanks Fiona : )...
Follow @traceycroke on Twitter