He was a world symbol of conservation. His love-life read like a soap opera. But if you’re still wondering what’s the big deal about the death of one giant tortoise; read on. On June 24th, Lonesome George was found dead in his corral at the Galapagos Tortoise Breeding Centre by his long-time caretaker of forty years. His loss [...]
Boys – read on if you like but be warned there may be too much information. A friend and I recently had one of those make-a-wish moments. You know…….the childhood thing when two people say exactly the same thing at exactly the same time, laugh in surprise, then link little fingers and make a wish. [...]
Could I think of a challenge to do in Brisbane for National Pain Week to support people in chronic pain? “I’ll cycle the height of Everest,” said my runaway mouth. It popped out faster than a fizz propelled cork and in an instant another Chronic Adventures challenge was thrust forth into my own little [...]
Spread the love…..LIKE Chronic adventures on Facebook
- Warning: Your Travel Blog Could be Under Serious Scrutiny January 10, 2013
- Can You Take Kick-Ass Photos With a Point and Shoot Camera? November 8, 2012
- The Trials of Australia’s Longest Bike Trail October 16, 2012
- The Squeaky Clean Secrets of Jervis Bay July 7, 2012
- Scary Storms and Super Cell Freaks: Never a Dull Day in Queensland November 28, 2012
- Owwwwww….. How to Feel Good With Arthritis May 15, 2013
- Deeper Travel: The Enchantment of Carnarvon Gorge April 22, 2013
- Young People Show Their Budgie Power For Young Care March 24, 2013
- The Best Job in the World is Back March 6, 2013
- Moving, Getting Rid and Letting Go February 28, 2013
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: I didn't know you had an accident Anita. So many ...
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: Thanks Sarah, I really appreciate that and I hope ...
- sarah: great blog Tracey! from a person with chronic pain...
- Anita Mac: Love your attitude Tracey - you inspire me! My ac...
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: Thanks Fiona : )...
Follow @traceycroke on Twitter