Against the backdrop of the significant and sacred Carnarvon Gorge in Queensland, I yarn with Uncle Fred Conway, an Elder of the Bidgera people and Ranger at the Gorge. Fred talks about growing up on a mission, why he returned to the gorge and his hopes for a reconciled Australia.
Latest posts by Tracey (see all)
- How My Little Bike Movie Hit the Big Screen – Filmed By Bike Festival - March 13, 2015
- How to avoid having to drink your own pee: Water purification explained - January 29, 2015
- Wild Tracks Ethiopia – The Movie - November 18, 2014
- Mountain Bike Expedition Ethiopia - October 12, 2014
- Trek Afghanistan – The Movie - July 20, 2014