Against the backdrop of the significant and sacred Carnarvon Gorge in Queensland, I yarn with Uncle Fred Conway, an Elder of the Bidgera people and Ranger at the Gorge. Fred talks about growing up on a mission, why he returned to the gorge and his hopes for a reconciled Australia.
You might also like
Latest posts by Tracey (see all)
- Trek Afghanistan – The Movie - July 20, 2014
- Responsible Travel – Tips for Treading Lightly - May 29, 2014
- Six Bridget Jones Inspired Tips for Talking on Live TV - April 8, 2014
- Happy St Paddy’s Day From Afghanistan - March 17, 2014
- Discover the Heart of Burma by Bike - February 20, 2014