Against the backdrop of the significant and sacred Carnarvon Gorge in Queensland, I yarn with Uncle Fred Conway, an Elder of the Bidgera people and Ranger at the Gorge. Fred talks about growing up on a mission, why he returned to the gorge and his hopes for a reconciled Australia.
You might also like
Latest posts by Tracey (see all)
- Wild Tracks Ethiopia - November 18, 2014
- Mountain Bike Expedition Ethiopia - October 12, 2014
- Trek Afghanistan – The Movie - July 20, 2014
- Responsible Travel – Tips for Treading Lightly - May 29, 2014
- Six Bridget Jones Inspired Tips for Talking on Live TV - April 8, 2014