Against the backdrop of the significant and sacred Carnarvon Gorge in Queensland, I yarn with Uncle Fred Conway, an Elder of the Bidgera people and Ranger at the Gorge. Fred talks about growing up on a mission, why he returned to the gorge and his hopes for a reconciled Australia.
Latest posts by Tracey (see all)
- 2016 Resolutions and Revolutions - December 31, 2016
- Macedonia Bound for “AdventureNext” – What’s in store? - April 30, 2016
- To Kyrgyzstan and Back - April 19, 2016
- Goodbye David Bowie: Musical Genius. Change maker. Time traveller. - January 13, 2016
- How My Little Bike Movie Hit the Big Screen – Filmed By Bike Festival - March 13, 2015