The Beloved Buff® So what’s the big deal about Buff? Besides that it was responsible for my big travel ideas, It’s just a tubular piece of material….. But don’t be fooled by its benign appearance. Buffs have a devoted following of travel freaks, adventure nuts and all people backpackery. Once you’ve been wooed by its [...]
I often wonder what made me long to wander, and more specifically, the moment I decided to stop dreaming, face my fears and just do it. I remember, even way before I set a foot or a wheel on a trail, I would glaze over at the mere mention of handbags. But backpacks? They intrigued [...]
Spread the love…..LIKE Chronic adventures on Facebook
- Warning: Your Travel Blog Could be Under Serious Scrutiny January 10, 2013
- Can You Take Kick-Ass Photos With a Point and Shoot Camera? November 8, 2012
- The Trials of Australia’s Longest Bike Trail October 16, 2012
- The Squeaky Clean Secrets of Jervis Bay July 7, 2012
- Scary Storms and Super Cell Freaks: Never a Dull Day in Queensland November 28, 2012
- Owwwwww….. How to Feel Good With Arthritis May 15, 2013
- Deeper Travel: The Enchantment of Carnarvon Gorge April 22, 2013
- Young People Show Their Budgie Power For Young Care March 24, 2013
- The Best Job in the World is Back March 6, 2013
- Moving, Getting Rid and Letting Go February 28, 2013
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: I didn't know you had a accident Anita. So many p...
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: Thanks Sarah, I really appreciate that and I hope ...
- sarah: great blog Tracey! from a person with chronic pain...
- Anita Mac: Love your attitude Tracey - you inspire me! My ac...
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: Thanks Fiona : )...
Follow @traceycroke on Twitter