It’s easy to underestimate the amount of water needed for long hiking, biking or road-tripping adventures. We carry water purification tablets in case we get caught short but recently we’ve been looking at getting something more palatable. Water purification tablets came in handy when we underestimated the water needed to cope with the humidity in the [...]
The first time I climbed in a hot country I didn’t think I’d survive. Chiang Dao was the first remote stop of our round-the-world grownup gap year trip. After the hustle and bustle of Bangkok and the cultural trading crossroads of Chiang Mai, we retreated to Chiang Dao to spend a week trekking and climbing in [...]
I often wonder what made me long to wander, and more specifically, the moment I decided to stop dreaming, face my fears and just do it. I remember, even way before I set a foot or a wheel on a trail, I would glaze over at the mere mention of handbags. But backpacks? They intrigued [...]
Spread the love…..LIKE Chronic adventures on Facebook
- Warning: Your Travel Blog Could be Under Serious Scrutiny January 10, 2013
- Can You Take Kick-Ass Photos With a Point and Shoot Camera? November 8, 2012
- The Trials of Australia’s Longest Bike Trail October 16, 2012
- The Squeaky Clean Secrets of Jervis Bay July 7, 2012
- Scary Storms and Super Cell Freaks: Never a Dull Day in Queensland November 28, 2012
- Owwwwww….. How to Feel Good With Arthritis May 15, 2013
- Deeper Travel: The Enchantment of Carnarvon Gorge April 22, 2013
- Young People Show Their Budgie Power For Young Care March 24, 2013
- The Best Job in the World is Back March 6, 2013
- Moving, Getting Rid and Letting Go February 28, 2013
- http://mishmashblog.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/stuff-thats-happened-since-my-last-post-volume-2: eszcie si? zatrzymali, blaszanym pudlem wstrz?sn??...
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: I didn't know you had a accident Anita. So many p...
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: Thanks Sarah, I really appreciate that and I hope ...
- sarah: great blog Tracey! from a person with chronic pain...
- Anita Mac: Love your attitude Tracey - you inspire me! My ac...
Follow @traceycroke on Twitter