A few bumps and scrapes is a small price to pay for an epic experience. That’s what I told myself sat in Adelaide airport on my saddlesore ass admiring my swollen toe and cut chins after cycling one of Australia’s great bike trails – the longest in Australia according to Bike South Australia. From the deep [...]
Competitors from around the globe will gather in South Australia next year to take part in the XPD adventure race. It’s the first time the XPD Adventure Race has been held in South Australia. Starting on September 2nd, 50 teams of four competitors will be in action for up to 10 days. The 2013 XPD [...]
I’m a bit impulsive. I suffer with a runaway gob and sometimes I agree to challenges or just dive in without thinking them through. Metaphorically speaking, I like to push myself to the edge. Occasionally I throw caution to the wind and jump off it. Paul is the pragmatic planner who thinks about the soft landing [...]
Spread the love…..LIKE Chronic adventures on Facebook
- Warning: Your Travel Blog Could be Under Serious Scrutiny January 10, 2013
- Can You Take Kick-Ass Photos With a Point and Shoot Camera? November 8, 2012
- The Trials of Australia’s Longest Bike Trail October 16, 2012
- The Squeaky Clean Secrets of Jervis Bay July 7, 2012
- Scary Storms and Super Cell Freaks: Never a Dull Day in Queensland November 28, 2012
- Owwwwww….. How to Feel Good With Arthritis May 15, 2013
- Deeper Travel: The Enchantment of Carnarvon Gorge April 22, 2013
- Young People Show Their Budgie Power For Young Care March 24, 2013
- The Best Job in the World is Back March 6, 2013
- Moving, Getting Rid and Letting Go February 28, 2013
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: I didn't know you had an accident Anita. So many ...
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: Thanks Sarah, I really appreciate that and I hope ...
- sarah: great blog Tracey! from a person with chronic pain...
- Anita Mac: Love your attitude Tracey - you inspire me! My ac...
- Tracey | Chronic Adventures: Thanks Fiona : )...
Follow @traceycroke on Twitter